• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How Does Wind River not get any Nominations ?

We watched it last night. Pretty darn good movie. I tried to explain reservation dynamics to my wife afterwards, but the words just were not there. You have to see it, breathe it before the impact hits you.

It was the most entertaining movie I've seen in at least the last year.

Why didn't it get any love? Don't know. Most AA movies are not to my liking, so this one not getting a sniff isn't a surprise to me.

Didn't realize or I guess pay attention to the fact that Weinstein was behind the movie. I did belly laugh when the author mentioned Elizabeth Olsen as a 'great woman'. Whatever. She was good in the movie, but let's not get too carried away.
Is she the one Olsen sister who actually ate food?

Is she the one Olsen sister who actually ate food?

There is a semi clothed scene that leads me to believe solid food is on the menu. Actually did a pretty good job in the movie. Didn't know she was one of the twins until my wife mentioned it after the movie was over.

There is a semi clothed scene that leads me to believe solid food is on the menu. Actually did a pretty good job in the movie. Didn't know she was one of the twins until my wife mentioned it after the movie was over.
Actually she isn't one of the twins. Shes their younger sister. She's attractive, but the twins are hideous.

And she's the Scarlet Witch in the Avengers movies

Last edited:

I watched it Sunday. Pretty good overall.

*****Spoiler alert****

That gunfight scene was just weird.

Why didn't the FBI gal and the deputies arrest the bad guys after they started flanking them and everybody pulled their guns? Once they put their guns away, it was like it never happened.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back