• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HMax Hall of Fame?

I know this is tongue in cheek, but it got me thinking about how likely or unlikely it would be that I'd ever be on such a list. Don't think so.

I can state with near certainty that I'll not be on the list for the following reasons:

1) I don't post enough. That work thing in the way again. It makes it really hard to have in depth conversations about high level topics when I've got to 'gorilla' post. I'm in, I'm out.I'm gone for long stretches. Not HOF kind of stuff.
2) I'm not polarizing enough. I'll post an opinion and have a disagreement with someone and typically move on. Dead horses aren't my thing.
3) Most of my opinions aren't really that interesting. Old school to a fault and crotchety at 52. Sorry folks.
4) Don't really deserve it. Hell, I wouldn't vote for me.
5) See item #1.

Good luck on your quest Houston. Enjoy the red jacket.
You sound like the perfect nominee.
Groucho Marx had it right. Wouldn’t belong to any organization that would accept him as a member. That guy had standards

Thanks Skunk I knew I could count on you pal! I will be at a tailgate this year to accept my award and stay for pictures and autographs

You better make new trading cards from better cardboard this year. The Sharpie bled through and I couldn't give them away on EBAY. :pirate:

I'm sure he does probably feel that way. I'm also sure that Mike Riley still felt he was the right guy to lead the Husker football program.

Still does.

He's got a 'GoFundMe' set up to buy out Scott's contract and take the reigns again.

Come to think of it, I've never seen RP and MR on the board at the same time....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back