• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HMax Hall of Fame?

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
With Aaron Taylor’s induction into the College Football Hall of Fame, it occurred to me that we should start a HMax poster hall of fame.

We could have an official enshrinement over some roasted corn at a season opener tailgate party each year.

Due to the breadth of my knowledge and my unselfish willingness to impose it on the board, I hereby nominate myself as the inaugural recipient.

:Thecreedsign::Huskerflag::Huskerflag:

:Happyrun::Happyrun::Hair Fire:

With Aaron Taylor’s induction into the College Football Hall of Fame, it occurred to me that we should start a HMax poster hall of fame.

We could have an official enshrinement over some roasted corn at a season opener tailgate party each year.

Due to the breadth of my knowledge and my unselfish willingness to impose it on the board, I hereby nominate myself as the inaugural recipient.

Already have one

Absolutely.

Here's the list of all in the HuskerMax Hall of Fame:

rojo
Uncle Buck
sonuvahusker
FeelLikeAStranger
Husker Country Doc
HuskerWeatherman
BigRedMax
fjbfour
JHudson
mjohnson
Uncle Buck
Red Reign
CrnhskrBob
Pops
Merle
Huskermedic
ThotDoc
ShortSideOption
CombatTargeteer

rojo
Uncle Buck
sonuvahusker
FeelLikeAStranger
Husker Country Doc
HuskerWeatherman
BigRedMax
fjbfour
JHudson
mjohnson
Uncle Buck
Red Reign
CrnhskrBob
Pops
Merle
Huskermedic
ThotDoc
ShortSideOption
CombatTargeteer
Really good group of posters here. I personally miss Rojo,and liked a poster here that went by RussianRed or something like that.Liked his humor.Rojo was great with numbers.GBR.

rojo
Uncle Buck
sonuvahusker
FeelLikeAStranger
Husker Country Doc
HuskerWeatherman
BigRedMax
fjbfour
JHudson
mjohnson
Uncle Buck
Red Reign
CrnhskrBob
Pops
Merle
Huskermedic
ThotDoc
ShortSideOption
CombatTargeteer

That is an outstanding collection of posters. Except for that weatherman guy. I heard he bribed his way in....

rojo
Uncle Buck
sonuvahusker
FeelLikeAStranger
Husker Country Doc
HuskerWeatherman
BigRedMax
fjbfour
JHudson
mjohnson
Uncle Buck
Red Reign
CrnhskrBob
Pops
Merle
Huskermedic
ThotDoc
ShortSideOption
CombatTargeteer

That Hall of Fame will never be taken seriously until jmatlock is inducted.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back