• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked High 4* Crosswell (S) and 5* Hall (WR) trending towards Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope the prognosticators know what they are crystal balling about. Wow. Serious talent trending our way. Reel 'em in, coaches! And seriously, there is no better spot on earth for a talent base than Long Beach Poly. I have been hoping some star from that school would pick DONU for decades--those guys always seem to go to USC or UCLA.

Last edited:

Reminds me a bit of last year when 5* WR Joseph Lewis and his 4* friend and HS teammate Greg Johnson were considering Nebraska together. This years version would be better IMPO. I like Hall more than Lewis and I like Crosswell more than Johnson. Hopefully for you guys Schaefer knows a little something.

Reminds me a bit of last year when 5* WR Joseph Lewis and his 4* friend and HS teammate Greg Johnson were considering Nebraska together. This years version would be better IMPO. I like Hall more than Lewis and I like Crosswell more than Johnson. Hopefully for you guys Schaefer knows a little something.

Well he did just have an interview with Steve Wiltfong yesterday (Schaefer did). Maybe he got some inside knowledge out of that, that nobody knows.

I wonder if we kind of moved on from Allen knowing we have others we are interested in and feel a good chance to get them here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back