• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Here is what Bo said about our new DC at pratice today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What worries me about today's "practice" report is that there is no report about the practice.

It's all about coaching and Caputo.

Isn't there something to say about how we are preparing for a game in 2 1/2 weeks?

I think Pelini's silence points to a coach from another program. If it was JP, why wouldn't he just announce it and get it over with. I'm guessing Bo has his sights set on someone that is coaching for another bowl bound team.

Maybe he is going to announce that he will be the DC and it is an offensive position coach he is waiting to name from a bowl bound team? :rolleyes:

just logging in first time

no opinion on this one -part of the process

What worries me about today's "practice" report is that there is no report about the practice.

It's all about coaching and Caputo.

Isn't there something to say about how we are preparing for a game in 2 1/2 weeks?

they are moving around very well !!!! ;)

I think you can put to rest any speculation that we are going to hire someone on the offensive side of the ball to fill Carl's position. Nothing concrete, but if he's looking at Iowa's DL coach, that pretty much tells me which way the wind is blowing.

Vince Marrow was elevated to assistant status to help with recruiting, similar to what T.O. did at the beginning and Jamrog did last year. Marrow is a good recruiter from what I hear. Probably not as good as Carl was-he was excellent in Cali-but there should be no appreciable decline for the interim period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back