• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Here is what Bo said about our new DC at pratice today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
And I quote! ".................."

Yep! He says he has nothing to say yet!:eek::eek::eek:

It does not hurt us...bo is & hAs been the DC here, we need offesive splash not defense. Besides the recruits will be way ahead of huskermax in regards to that info....stop worring

It does not hurt us...bo is & hAs been the DC here, we need offesive splash not defense. Besides the recruits will be way ahead of huskermax in regards to that info....stop worring

But But But!!!! We have to worry on here!!!! It's our job!:stirthepot:

Let's worry, I mean really worry big time, all night long. then we can expect good news when we read the newspaper tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Tomorrow? tomorrow? TOMORROW?????? You have inside info that we will be told TOMORROW????

:clap::banana::clap::salute::woohoo::shout::rockon:

I think Pelini's silence points to a coach from another program. If it was JP, why wouldn't he just announce it and get it over with. I'm guessing Bo has his sights set on someone that is coaching for another bowl bound team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back