• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hawaii coach gonna go scorched earth on Oregon State staff?

I thought 50k/yr was way too low, guess not. demented beaver

Last edited by a moderator:

#sloppybeavers

don't google that at work.

It wasn't that bad
history-cell-mobile-phone-native_american-native_american_indian-kamn664_low.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn Riley did this at Nebraska a year or two ago. He sent a recruiting letter to a kid that was already enrolled (early December enrollee) at some place like Texas A&M or Texas Tech. I don't remember which school or who the kid was, but I remember seeing the tweet the player sent out after receiving the letter. It was something like "um, thanks for the offer?"

Edit* I found it! Link

Good find!

That’s just laziness right there, not bothering to check what the kids status is before sending out a letter.

I think #sloppybeavers sums it up pretty well.

Banker is on Hawaii's staff, while Riley and Bray are on the Oregon St. staff. Those letters probably won't help heal those wounds.

Considering what is going on in HI right now. Maybe scorched earth is not the best title for this thread.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back