• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Harbaugh: Say no to Chicken

If folks haven't already, I'm into 4 episodes of Michigan "All or nothing" (Streams for free on Amazon Prime). If you haven't seen it, it's fairly interesting. My non blinder opinion...he's just not that good of a coach.

Harbaugh...

AdmirableDifficultAoudad-max-1mb.gif

Holy what? Chickens are a 'nervous bird'? Has he ever been around chickens? They are incredibly stupid and not anxious at all. Also, pork is a white meat not a red meat as was quoted. I hope Harbaugh gets a Frost beat down that makes him question his own diet.

I find Harbaugh to be the single most detestable coach in the Big Ten -- if not the entire nation.

He's obviously clueless about chickens. And quite a few other things.

Would do my heart good to see Harbaugh underachieve again, in his 4th season at Michigan. Games at Michigan State and at Ohio State will be telling. He has a losing record against both programs. Keep that up, and his clock will be ticking.

I just love how people manage to get Trump into every single topic of conversation. :rolleyes:

What are the odds Michigan never makes it to the Chick-fil-A Peach bowl?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back