• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Harbaugh hires father of 2019 #1 Dual Threat QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Johnson is now rumored to be the new WR coach at Oregon. FYI.

No longer going to be at Michigan.

Michael Johnson is now rumored to be the new WR coach at Oregon. FYI.

No longer going to be at Michigan.

Somebody school just needs to make this guy the assistant head coach. I suggest Kansas.

Would love to see the son go somewhere else, but, I guess dad would just get canned.
Maybe the NCAA will propose a rule that "if the parent of a child being recruited by a college to engage in a sport is hired by that college in any capacity, that parent is guaranteed his salary for the following five years, regardless whether the child decides to enroll in that college." This rule is fair. If the kid doesn't go to that school, they can fire the parent but must keep paying out that salary for the next five years. If the parent is a bust as a coach or secretary, they fire the parent for incompetence but keep paying their salary for the next five years. Add this to the Harbaugh Chapter in the NCAA Rulebook.

Last edited:
Maybe the NCAA will propose a rule that "if the parent of a child being recruited by a college to engage in a sport is hired by that college in any capacity, that parent is guaranteed his salary for the following five years, regardless whether the child decides to enroll in that college." This rule is fair. If the kid doesn't go to that school, they can fire the parent but must keep paying out that salary for the next five years. If the parent is a bust as a coach or secretary, they fire the parent for incompetence but keep paying their salary for the next five years. Add this to the Harbaugh Chapter in the NCAA Rulebook.

So are you saying we would have to pay Barney Cotton for four more years?

What about Keith Williams, does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back