• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Harbaugh hires father of 2019 #1 Dual Threat QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that irritated that he hired him to skate the rules. However, depending on what his title is I did see on the ESPN bottom line that his dad has at one point been an offensive coordinator in the NFL so it probably is convenient that it's JUST before the rule takes place.

It stinks. And it is S.O.P. For Harbaugh. This will make beating Michigan that much harder. And that much sweeter.

I think Harbaugh is a D-bag. Then Harbaugh does D-bag things. Harbaugh is his own "I am a d-bag self-fulfilling prophesy." At a sleepover.

I don't even think its just me anymore. He has personally reached a level of acceptance and ignorance that only a few of the most d-baggy frat boys have ever achieved.

KU (Larry Brown, iirc, but not sure if he hired him to get the son or if he just enjoyed the fruits of the hire/recruit) hired Danny Manning's dad to be an assistant BB coach. Danny and the "miracles" won March Madness a few yrs later.

I want Nebraska to win as bad as anyone but not at all cost. Michigan fans deserve better that this side show freak. I have to believe part of their fan base is unhappy with these tactics. If this is what it takes to win National Championships college football is in trouble. As a fan I'll be happy with 8 to 10 wins "the right way".

Looks like he's within the rules as far as I can see. Maybe the guy is qualified. Probably an administrative position. He's pushing the rules, as does Saban and others, but if it's not against them, then so be it. Doesn't look real good, but neither does losing.

First of all, I am not against this. I would not mind having a coach or admin here to get a 5* recruit, Im for bringing talent anyway you can that is legal especially for us in the middle of the country. However in terms of Michigan, I dont really know that they need to do this to get a recruit they want IMO.

Second of all he is not breaking that proposed rule. Even if that rule was IN EFFECT, the rule is "two years out" so hiring in FEB of 2017 means a 2019 recruit which enrolls in the summer would be outside of that two year window.

Wonder if the mom is still employed by UM? Or does he dump them off after the kid is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back