• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Great Story On Max Duggan and his family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Highly recommended read. Great family and kid. Hope we land him and his family.

We have a melting pot in my family too. My sister and her husband adopted two African-American boys and my wife's sister and husband two Korean boys and a girl.

Like Max's family they get some odd looks to until folks meet the kids. :)

Last edited:

Like I said I hope we land his commit he would be a great fit and leader of the team when his time comes.

Highly recommended read. Great family and kid. Hope we land him and his family.

We have a melting pot in my family too. My sister and her husband adopted two African-American boys and mu wife's sister and husband two Korean boys and a girl.

Like Max's family they get some odd looks to until folks meet the kids. :)

Great story and the world needs more people like your Sister your MU wife

thanks for posting

He'll be playing here in Sioux City in a couple weeks against our high school. Should be fun to watch him play.

He'll be playing here in Sioux City in a couple weeks against our high school. Should be fun to watch him play.
North?
Dakota Valley for us. Our son, who went there and SDSU, is a sportswriter for the SC Journal.

North?
Dakota Valley for us. Our son, who went there and SDSU, is a sportswriter for the SC Journal.

Very cool if he writes of the game please share it on here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back