• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Graduate Transfer CBs

You're going to need to take the word dangerous up with our head coach. I put it in quotes because he said it, not me. I share your cautiousness.
Thanks for clarifying. We all appreciate the attitude of HCSF. If you don't believe you can win then you won't.
He believes he can win and he believes he can dominate in the Big10.
I think SF prefers to stay humble and Walk the Talk, but SF said what had to say at his new HC Intro presentation.
In the future, he'll let their results do the talking.

Thanks for clarifying. We all appreciate the attitude of HCSF. If you don't believe you can win then you won't.
He believes he can win and he believes he can dominate in the Big10.
I think SF prefers to stay humble and Walk the Talk, but SF said what had to say at his new HC Intro presentation.
In the future, he'll let their results do the talking.
A former Blackshirt on another board that played with Frost said SF won't make those kind of statements unless he knows he can deliver on them. Our coach must like what he has got going on.

No matter how good the coach is, he needs talent to win, a given. However, the ability of a good coaching staff probably cannot be overstated. We have seen it too many times at big schools and smaller schools. I don't like unbridled optimism, but I do believe Scott can work some minor miracles this year and next. After that I believe NU will be a force to be reckoned with in the BIG and beyond. I have no crystal ball, just my opinion after watching years of college and pro football.

No matter how good the coach is, he needs talent to win, a given. However, the ability of a good coaching staff probably cannot be overstated. We have seen it too many times at big schools and smaller schools. I don't like unbridled optimism, but I do believe Scott can work some minor miracles this year and next. After that I believe NU will be a force to be reckoned with in the BIG and beyond. I have no crystal ball, just my opinion after watching years of college and pro football.

Agreed with the bolded statement. We've certainly seen what lousy coaching and development can do, even for a program that routinely out-recruits all of its divisional opponents.

What are your thoughts on the kid ***? Will he be a starter?
Watching his film, I don't see "starter". But I also know our coaches were so concerned about corner that we were looking for a grad transfer to be eligible immediately so I wouldn't rule it out. We need to get some high school guys in here at corner for the 2019 class.

Long answer for "I don't know".

Watching his film, I don't see "starter". But I also know our coaches were so concerned about corner that we were looking for a grad transfer to be eligible immediately so I wouldn't rule it out. We need to get some high school guys in here at corner for the 2019 class.

Long answer for "I don't know".
I like the long version.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back