• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Good Article on Roby in his HT paper.

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Roby realizing potential at right time for Huskers

75nrk6s9h3ejctovdj2t5kor4qzbysv

What Roby wants is the best for his Huskers. They sit at 11-4 overall, and have yet to lose at Pinnacle Bank Arena. But the 1-3 start to the Big Ten season isn’t what these guys had in mind when they all got back together on campus last August, and they’re eager to turn things around quickly.

“We just talked about it in the locker room [after the loss to Iowa]: we’ve got 16 games left, so we’re definitely disappointed, angry … but mostly motivated, I’d say,” Roby said. “We’ve got a lot of hard-working guys and its kind of cool how well we all mesh, and we’ve just got to find a way to win these games.

“There’s a lot of season left, and we’ve got to just figure out whatever’s going on with our team, and what we need to do to get these wins. But I’m confident that we’re going to figure it out.”

https://www.saukvalley.com/2019/01/09/roby-realizing-potential-at-right-time-for-huskers/agvue4w/

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back