• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #33, (W, 70-58), Thu, 3-10 vs Wisconsin, 8 pm CST, ESPN2

Recorded the game and for caught up with 10 min left to finish watching live.

1. Huge defensive effort! The double teams were effective and kept Wisc off balance.
2. Great job on the boards. That effort is needed every time out.
3. Free throws were also huge...through whole game.
4. Four, almost five, in double digits...with Jacobson only scoring 1 point. Parker and Watson huge.
5. Solid all around game by the Huskers.
6. Energy was best I've seen in a while...blew Wisc away.

Survive and advance! Bring this effort and team play against the Turtles! GBR!!

Last edited:

Holy Moly! 10 Pages! Huskers SHOCK Wisconsin; Advance to Quarter-Finals - And I had to Miss it! (prior engagement - Thank God for DVRs :bow:).

Just as well, probably saved myself from Cardiac Arrest.

Now to enjoy the game!

:nod:

Holy Moly! 10 Pages! Huskers SHOCK Wisconsin; Advance to Quarter-Finals - And I had to Miss it! (prior engagement - Thank God for DVRs :bow:).

Just as well, probably saved myself from Cardiac Arrest.

Now to enjoy the game!

:nod:

C'mon man. Team A beats catches Team B sleepwalking as Team B is gearing up for the NCAA's. Shocking? No, not at all. Wisky always turns it on come the real dancin', this year will be no exception.

C'mon man. Team A beats catches Team B sleepwalking as Team B is gearing up for the NCAA's. Shocking? No, not at all. Wisky always turns it on come the real dancin', this year will be no exception.
Typical reply. You just don't want to admit you could be wrong about Miles and this team. That was a great game plan and one of the best defensive efforts this team has ever given.

Wrong! Team B looked a lot like Iowa, and if we've learned anything from the past, it's that if you're not ready to play in your conference tournament, you're not going to fare well in the Big Dance. I'm certain Gary Gard was not happy with that perfromance.

Very nice win! Was so nice to see Shields' so happy at the end! He has earned the right!

My player of the game was Watson! When Wisky would go on a little run, he was usually the one to respond. His tip-in against their front court was huge!

Tonight was the type of coaching I was hoping for all year. If a player made a mistake, they came out of the game and one of the coaches had a teaching experience. Morrow was a perfect example of responding.

Not sure how we won a game with only 4 assists?

He is just mad that his bluejays lost and the Huskers are still playing. Any win for this Nebraska team is good!!
Typical reply. You just don't want to admit you could be wrong about Miles and this team. That was a great game plan and one of the best defensive efforts this team has ever given.

Wrong! Team B looked a lot like Iowa, and if we've learned anything from the past, it's that if you're not ready to play in your conference tournament, you're not going to fare well in the Big Dance. I'm certain Gary Gard was not happy with that perfromance.

Very nice win! Was so nice to see Shields' so happy at the end! He has earned the right!

My player of the game was Watson! When Wisky would go on a little run, he was usually the one to respond. His tip-in against their front court was huge!

Tonight was the type of coaching I was hoping for all year. If a player made a mistake, they came out of the game and one of the coaches had a teaching experience. Morrow was a perfect example of responding.

Not sure how we won a game with only 4 assists?
Points in the paint, baby! We totally took away their inside presence.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back