• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #33, (W, 70-58), Thu, 3-10 vs Wisconsin, 8 pm CST, ESPN2

Pavelka said, as I did earlier, wsc came out and didn't know what hit them! :lol:

You could see it in their eyes.

The fans in the audience for wsc looked liked their best friend just died.

Last edited:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by HuskerWeatherman
"This is your brain on drugs."

:rolfl: Yeah, but with a smile!

It's more like this....

th

Agree, Weatherman. What a great win. Honestly, we played Maryland tough for a long time, and we all know what happened at Michigan State.

Good thing is, we aren't going to be nervous heading into the next game. Jitters are out. Sometimes I think that's a disadvantage for the quarterfinal teams.

I'm not counting any chickens just yet, but this feels like a pretty good run so far. I think we can make it further.

BTW, welcome to the forum. Be sure to take in baseball. It is a "blast", so to speak. :)

Fri at 1:35, double header. :wave:

Last edited:
Heck of game, but I think Nebraska is going to have to deepen the bench now. Hammond and maybe Fuller and Evelyn will need to play a little bit to keep the team from bonking. Great effort, great D, and great team ball.

GBR :N:

BTW, welcome to the forum. Be sure to take in baseball. It is a "blast", so to speak. :)

Fri at 1:35, double header. :wave:

Bob, me and my son will be catching the final 3 games of the season together. It will be the first time I've ever seen them play baseball live(in person I should have said).... It should be a blast and hopefully, we sweep Indiana.....

Last edited:
Heck of game, but I think Nebraska is going to have to deepen the bench now. Hammond and maybe Fuller and Evelyn will need to play a little bit to keep the team from bonking. Great effort, great D, and great team ball.

GBR :N:

Ah, a fellow palindrome. Belated welcome to the forum. Try to join us for baseball tomorrow. :) 1:35 central. :wave:

Being as it is Friday tomorrow, I will be lucky to get the double header in, before going to the dance.

I'll be with our Huskers in spirit, for sure. Anyone know what channel the game will be on? I'm thinking,
it will be on BTN.

Goodnight, all! :wave:

Bob, me and my son will be catching the final 3 games of the season together. It will be the first time I've ever seen them play baseball live(in person I should have said).... It should be a blast and hopefully, we sweep Indiana.....

That is great! Do you need another son to go with you? :rolfl:

I am sure you will have a great time. :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back