• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game 1: NU @ UCRiverside 8:00pm CST

That would have been a great score for any of our football losses last year. Starting the season like that in baseball is hopefully just a prelude of what the bats can do.
LF - Hagge
SS - Altavilla
3B - Schwellenbach
C - Hellstrom
1B - Roskam
CF - Hallmark
RF - Palensky
DH - Gomes
2B - Chick

Not a bad situation... we follow this 2018 recruiting class up and we are sitting pretty.

UC-Riverside is awful tho

LF - Hagge
SS - Altavilla
3B - Schwellenbach
C - Hellstrom
1B - Roskam
CF - Hallmark
RF - Palensky
DH - Gomes
2B - Chick

Not a bad situation... we follow this 2018 recruiting class up and we are sitting pretty.

UC-Riverside is awful tho
I know they are awful, but at least they took advantage during the game. Get some confidence that leads to some consistency.

Anyone heard from CornHusker Bob? Doesn't seem right to not have him here for opening day!
He hasn't been in the basketball forum for a while, either.
Yikes. Given the average age here on HM, absences make you think the worst.
CrnhskrBob
Last Activity: Feb 7, 2019

I got to wondering the same thing yesterday and checked to see when he was on last. I saw too that it was the 7th and then got involved with something else and forgot to ask. I know his wife got bad again a short while back. I hope they're both okay. I wonder if some one could find out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back