• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game 1: NU @ UCRiverside 8:00pm CST

hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed_1f91e.png

That sucks, I won't be home for most of it. Getting taxes done, was jacked for 8pm start so I could listen and post.

You still might be in luck. Radar shows rain starting to move into Riverside an hour before the game, there might be a delay. Just hoping that it stays light and they can get in an official game tonight.

I got my Masters at UC Riverside. Great school and a baseball team that has been pretty good over the years especially during the D 2 years. Been awhile since a conference title and NCAA berth though. The jump to D 1 has been a strugle. With that being said this years UCR team is picked to finish last in the league. Game Nebraska should and in fact needs to win.

Last edited:
Should go 3-1 against this team. Really tough to sweep teams especially with us mixing and matching but we will see what happens.

Yeah this years Highlander team is to be blunt not expected to do much of anything. Picked to finish last in the Big West

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back