• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game 1: NU @ Iowa [L 2-3]

Any talk about a regional is very premature right now.

Loss drops us to 2nd in the BIG 10, behind INdiana

I do think this team is significantly better than last season's team -- BUT -- our three conference series wins were against Penn State, Michigan State, and Purdue -- those are three of the bottom four teams in the Big Ten standings. The only conference team we've played that currently has a winning record (before this weekend) was Minnesota -- who we lost to. We eventually need to win a series against one of the better Big Ten teams (and we won't play Indiana in the regular season).

Sorry that I wasn't able to contribute to the PBP. As much as I hate to say this, Iowa deserved to win. They were able to get a hit at a crucial moment. All we could do was offer up strike out after strike out when we were on offense. :Banghead:

Hi carrollton. :Wave: Don't worry about it...Ackos held up pretty well. :Biggrin:

Not completely!

A lot of hot shots in the outfield and on the ground .Bad luck

They had a lot of seeing eye dogs

See you tomorrow I'm dancing

Enjoy. :Wave:

The wind hurt us on those long flies, as well. Kept knocking them down to where they were catchable. :Bananalazy:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back