• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NU to Host Friday Night Lights on June 15, Other Camps Scheduled (See Post #45 For Article)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I read it as saying Not everything they did was terrible (as many of you have expressed and I don't necessarily agree with you). In other words, not an expression of his belief that things they did was terrible.

Exactly. There's a lot of anger about where the program was under MR. So SF could just simply be acknowledging that a common thought of many people might be that while MR was here that "everything was terrible", and SF is simply saying that's not true.

Ugh. I hate it when people over-analyze ambiguous comments from people

I find the comment a little surprising coming from Frost, although accurate.
Becas you are clearly reading that portion out of context. He is clearly saying that people (meaning people like you) think everything Riley did was terrible. However, They had some really good ideas. (Meaning they may have executed overall poorly but that does not mean we can not learn from some of what they did.

Exactly. There's a lot of anger about where the program was under MR. So SF could just simply be acknowledging that a common thought of many people might be that while MR was here that "everything was terrible", and SF is simply saying that's not true.

Ugh. I hate it when people over-analyze ambiguous comments from people
looks like you beat me to it. Pretty clear that is what he meant.

OK, so everything was terrible EXCEPT Friday Night Lights.

I don't mind giving credit when credit is due.

I think they did a lot of good stuff on the recruiting front...however development of players and play calling left a lot to be desired....oh yeah, and winning

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back