• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost Call In Show: Joyce

No, I didn't listen. It was hard to believe someone would post something with no comment, link or quote. Ridiculous.

Then how do you post this?

Can you imagine talking like that to Coach Frost? Would she talk like that to TO when he was coach?

You didn't listen and you think his thread is dumb, but you've posted twice with the first one apparently being an outright lie. Probably best you ignored threads you don't like.

Then how do you post this?

You didn't listen and you think his thread is dumb, but you've posted twice with the first one apparently being an outright lie. Probably best you ignored threads you don't like.
Go play your moderator games elsewhere. It was my post that finally got the OP to finally give us a clue what was said. I knew I'd get it out of him with that post...thought the thread might be actually be interesting if he'd tell us what was said.

Last edited:
Go play your moderator games elsewhere. It was my post that finally got the OP to finally give us a clue what was said. I knew I'd get it out of him with that post...thought the thread might be actually be interesting if he'd tell us what was said.
You were intentionally being a jerk troll? I guess that's better than being a liar?

Wow.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back