• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Front page article on Spring game.

Hville

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
I saw that the spring game is less than 8 weeks away. I'm wondering if they have enough equipment to get the snow removed by then.

I saw that the spring game is less than 8 weeks away. I'm wondering if they have enough equipment to get the snow removed by then.
We could all order one of these and help.

51st8I9FdtL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
Tornado watch in Bo's era. Cancelled spring game.

BTW, I was born and raised in Sioux Falls, moved to Hastings and Lincoln from 1974 to 1992, and finally Norman. All three tornado alley but I never seen twister live (yet!). Only volunteered rescue crew ... 1980 Grand Island and 1999/2003/2013 in Moore OK.

Last edited:

BTW, I was born and raised in Sioux Falls, moved to Hastings and Lincoln from 1974 to 1992, and finally Norman. All three tornado alley but I never seen twister live. Only volunteered rescue crew ... 1980 Grand Island and 1999/2003/2013 in Moore OK.
I drove through GI a week after that 80 tornado going to Omaha to see Ted Nugent. Weirdest thing I ever saw. A tree had been ripped out and the top of the tree was put in where the roots used to be and the roots were up looking like branches.

I drove through GI a week after that 80 tornado going to Omaha to see Ted Nugent. Weirdest thing I ever saw. A tree had been ripped out and the top of the tree was put in where the roots used to be and the roots were up looking like branches.

I drove through OKC after they were hit in 1998 I think. It looked like they had carpet bombed the suburbs.

9 tornado's at the same evening.

Last edited:
Yeah the other thing I remember was 1 house gone, next house untouched, next house gone. just weird.
I remember Meve's(sp?) Bowling Lanes business. Four exterior walls was intact but I entered front door, roof was gone and neatly lift and deposit 2 cars inside 10th or so lane. Cars was very little damage.

I was wondering about F5 head-on collision in Memorial Stadium path. Little damage? How about Pinnacle ?

Last edited:

My wife was living in GI off Capital Avenue during that tornado. She still gets all freaky when storms come through. Before kids she would hear sirens and go to the basement or interior of the house while I slept. Now with kids she drags us all down to the basement. I'm not sure whether to be happy that my life has value to her now that we have kids or be sad that my life had little value to her without kids.

As for the 2019 Spring game, Punxsutawney Phil says its an early Spring this year!

BTW, I was born and raised in Sioux Falls, moved to Hastings and Lincoln from 1974 to 1992, and finally Norman. All three tornado alley but I never seen twister live (yet!). Only volunteered rescue crew ... 1980 Grand Island and 1999/2003/2013 in Moore OK.
Hats off to you for being able to do that. Keep up the good work.:Salute:

My wife was living in GI off Capital Avenue during that tornado. She still gets all freaky when storms come through. Before kids she would hear sirens and go to the basement or interior of the house while I slept. Now with kids she drags us all down to the basement. I'm not sure whether to be happy that my life has value to her now that we have kids or be sad that my life had little value to her without kids.

As for the 2019 Spring game, Punxsutawney Phil says its an early Spring this year!

Be happy. Some people just take longer to realize when they have a gem.

After getting in from moving snow AGAIN this week, I noticed spring is just 4 weeks away from today. I plan on having a snow ball fight that day to celebrate.:Sarcastic:

Be happy. Some people just take longer to realize when they have a gem.

After getting in from moving snow AGAIN this week, I noticed spring is just 4 weeks away from today. I plan on having a snow ball fight that day to celebrate.:Sarcastic:
images (2).jpeg
images (2).jpeg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back