• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

From Logan View to London, Larson is living out the course she charted

I was pulled off the highway to watch on the app. We could not adjust at all. Bummer.

Congrats to Brazil they out played and out coached us.

Not our year for gold....fun watching our "enemies" from rival teams playing together. Hooker and logan Tom......hated how good they were when we played them.

recorded both the NBC and NBCSports feeds yesterday expecting to watch on DVR later ... was upset when I discovered that it was not shown live. Then, was more upset watching the DVR of the primetime coverage and they skipped sets 2 & 3. how could they decide to show ALL US games from the group play, quarters, and semis live; and, then NOT show the final live? :mad: :confused:

Anyway, congrats to Brazil. Maybe the dominating first set caused us to lose some focus and allowed Brazil to refocus and rally.

recorded both the NBC and NBCSports feeds yesterday expecting to watch on DVR later ... was upset when I discovered that it was not shown live. Then, was more upset watching the DVR of the primetime coverage and they skipped sets 2 & 3. how could they decide to show ALL US games from the group play, quarters, and semis live; and, then NOT show the final live? :mad: :confused:

Anyway, congrats to Brazil. Maybe the dominating first set caused us to lose some focus and allowed Brazil to refocus and rally.

yep, they got me too. like I said NBC sucks but the gals deserve a pat on the back and a big thank you.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back