• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frank Solich

Honestly I wouldn't have minded if Frank got more, but you're describing a lot of guys who earned the right to have those .500 seasons. You're talking about guys with 10 conference championships, undefeated national championships, etc. Frank didn't really match most of these resumes at the time.
I was showing how they had difficult seasons when their "dynasties" supposedly should have been on cruise control. I wasn't discussing the challenges leading up to those dynasties. That's a completely different argument.

Last edited:

Actually Tom retired so that Solich could be hired so that he could then be fired and Callahan hired who could then be fired so that Pelini could be hired so that he could be fired and Mike Riley hired so that he could be fired so that Scott Frost could be hired.

It all worked out as it was designed.

That's gold :Lol: I wish it would fit on a t-shirt, I'd never wear anything else to a game again, not even pants.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back