• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For all you Verduzco fans

I'm not saying banning them altogether, just like I don't think pot should be illegal, however, when I am out at a sporting event, a restaurant, a movie, I don't want to smell that foul smelling smoke that cigars and cigarettes give off, as I am also aware that others don't want to smell marijuana smoke either. Doesn't make one a Nazi. What you do in your car, your house or yard, that's your business of course, but what you do in public, is every body's business, and I personally think it's disgusting to smell some 2 dollar cigar that smells worse than a whores 3 day old unwashed snatch.

The ocean says bull back to you. I don’t give a crap if you smoke, just don’t use filters that are nicotine death bombs and I would prefer you vape so I don’t have to smell it.

Exactly. And we are called Nazi's because we don't want to smell that foul asss crap.

You understand that this isn't just at a sporting event, but ANYWHERE throughout campus. And you can't vape, either.

I didn't call you a Nazi, unless you were part of the movement to save people from themselves. If you want to outlaw the product entirely, do it.

Bunch of hypocrites, too... hate smoking, love the tax dollars, don't they?

I'm not saying banning them altogether, just like I don't think pot should be illegal, however, when I am out at a sporting event, a restaurant, a movie, I don't want to smell that foul smelling smoke that cigars and cigarettes give off, as I am also aware that others don't want to smell marijuana smoke either. Doesn't make one a Nazi. What you do in your car, your house or yard, that's your business of course, but what you do in public, is every body's business, and I personally think it's disgusting to smell some 2 dollar cigar that smells worse than a whores 3 day old unwashed snatch.

:Lol:

That's what real Blue Collar coaches are all about... Loved the Cigar and Chew........ Surprised the politically correct police haven't starting whinning about it...... but give them time!
Right.....

Sign of the times. Since Sir Walter Raleigh introduced tobacco to the West, some 500 years ago, people smoked when and where they pleased and no one spoke a word. Now, even the sight of a cigarette box triggers the intolerant...earlier this week someone posted their outrage in a Facebook with a picture of an empty carton of cigarettes on college grounds: "Saw this in the schools [sic] parking lot (sick) (puke) smoking is banned and there are trash cans."

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.

Chewing is the leading cause of mouth and throat cancer.

Hopefully he can switch to mint or coffee grounds.

I intentionally did not offer my opinion as to whether smoking/chewing is good or bad. I don't have to. The evidence is clear.

I'm a Libertarian at heart, and so even more important than someone's freedom to smoke/chew, is the freedom to CHOOSE to smoke/chew.

I don't think so. The Series R doesn't have that much yellow in the band and it doesn't have a lower band. Unless they have recently changed it.
edit. I stand corrected after seeing your picture. They have changed it up. I believe you are correct.

edit. I stand corrected after seeing your picture. They have changed it up. I believe you are correct.

Yep, the original Serie R lacked the additional band at the foot. I don't think I've smoked one recently and don't recall whether the last one I did had the extra gold band. I have not smoked many La Gloria Cubana since General Cigar bought the LGC brand from EP Carillo (at El Credito in Miami). Back in the 90's I used smoke the LGC wavell's quite a bit and visited the factory every time I was in Miami. They also produced them in the Dominican Republic and that is where they are made today (under General). LGC is also a Cuban heritage brand that still exists and I have not tried these yet. The band is very similar (smoking lady).......and this leads me to the relevant part of this accidental La Gloria diversion. There is an LGC blend that appears to be made specifically for Nebraska fans, aptly dubbed the Serie N. So there you go.
cs-lgd.jpg

You understand that this isn't just at a sporting event, but ANYWHERE throughout campus. And you can't vape, either.

I didn't call you a Nazi, unless you were part of the movement to save people from themselves. If you want to outlaw the product entirely, do it.

Bunch of hypocrites, too... hate smoking, love the tax dollars, don't they?
The college did pretty much outlaw it. Just like you said.

Cancer says hi to a hell of a lot of people that don't smoke.

My brother-in-law died at 24 years old. Lung cancer. He was a non-smoker and health freak. My two sisters and one brother are a lifetime smokers; all three older than me ..... 75, 72 and 69 years old. No cancer so far and no heart problems.

Anyway, I miss cigar odors inside the stadiums especially MLB venues.

Last edited:
One of the greatest hitters of all time died from salivary gland cancer caused by dipping.

#8timebattingchampion

C

I doubt it was the chew. Salivary gland cancer starts within the gland and has nothing to do with tobacco.

I doubt it was the chew. Salivary gland cancer starts within the gland and has nothing to do with tobacco.

To date there have been no studies about the possible relationship between parotid cancer and chewing tobacco. There have been several in regards to smoking and one in 2008 found a 66 percent increased risk for those who ever smoked and more than double risk of tumors in current smokers.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back