• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Flat Earth

Ok...I want to have a flat-earth wackjob get a pilot's license and fly me to the edge. I can't wait to get great pictures.

Jesus.

I must have been sleeping during that part of my flight to Thailand. and Japan and Korea and Malta... The flip has to be somewhere along one of these routes. :)

I must have been sleeping during that part of my flight to Thailand. and Japan and Korea and Malta... The flip has to be somewhere along one of these routes. :)
They'd say you're part of the conspiracy, making things up to further the agenda.

Last edited:

if-the-earth-was-flat-would-it-wear-its-pants-25072135.png

Well the one thing the conspiracy theorists got right is that the earth is not a rotating sphere... It is a rotating oblate sphereoid... a little shorter and fatter around the middle.

Like a lot of things (including gps) we can thank The Military-Industrial Complex for financing and developing these concepts so they could accurately and efficiently blow the place up if need be.:Confused: Irony, it's such a great friend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_the_Earth

In the mid- to late 20th century, research across the geosciences contributed to drastic improvements in the accuracy of the figure of the Earth. The primary utility (and the motivation for funding, mainly from the military) of this improved accuracy was to provide geographical and gravitational data for the inertial guidance systems of ballistic missiles. This funding also drove the expansion of geoscientific disciplines, fostering the creation and growth of various geoscience departments at many universities.[1]

Last edited:
Well the one thing the conspiracy theorists got right is that the earth is not a rotating sphere... It is a rotating oblate sphereoid... a little shorter and fatter around the middle.

Like a lot of things (including gps) we can thank The Military-Industrial Complex for financing and developing these concepts so they could accurately and efficiently blow the place up if need be.:Confused: Irony, it's such a great friend.
GPS is one of the things that I just don't understand how they can explain away. Well, that and EVERYTHING ELSE.

I'm seeing more and more flat earth stuff lately. Did I miss something? When did this become a thing?

edit: when did it become a thing again?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back