• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Five star Aubrey Soloman transfering from Michigan

If there weren't restrictions, if would create a free for all. In the B1G, if Urb was still going to be HC at OSU, wouldn't you think he would secretly recruit that Purdue WR if he knew he would only have to sit out 1 year instead of 2 (which I believe is the years to sit out for an in-conference transfer)?

Could you imagine having him and both Daniels on a passing play, talk about clogging up the line to free up probably about whoever rushes.

If there weren't restrictions, if would create a free for all. In the B1G, if Urb was still going to be HC at OSU, wouldn't you think he would secretly recruit that Purdue WR if he knew he would only have to sit out 1 year instead of 2 (which I believe is the years to sit out for an in-conference transfer)?

The rule used to be for in-conference transfers you would sit out 1 year, but lose 2 years of eligibility, you wouldn't sit out 2 years. I don't know if they have relaxed the rule on that, or if that's still up to the conferences and how the Big Ten looks at that.

The rule used to be for in-conference transfers you would sit out 1 year, but lose 2 years of eligibility, you wouldn't sit out 2 years. I don't know if they have relaxed the rule on that, or if that's still up to the conferences and how the Big Ten looks at that.
There was always a way to circumvent that with a one-year stop at a JUCO. A.J. Bush and Drake Martinez ended up at other B1G schools.

There was always a way to circumvent that with a one-year stop at a JUCO. A.J. Bush and Drake Martinez ended up at other B1G schools.

AJ Bush did Juco, then Va tech, then Illinois. He more than did his time.

ok, I knew they lost 2 something...so he would go from being a soph to be to a SR to be in my hypothetical scenario.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back