• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked First Post - Former Lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNLWALK

Recruit
10 Year Member
Hello Husker Nation!!! :)
Thought it time to bring my expert Husker Nowledge and silly nonsense to the board.
Have been a lurker for a number of years and take full credit for crashing the system during high Husker news worthy intervals, such as signing day, coach hires, etc.
--
Been a Husker Fan as long as I can remember. The thrill of walking into the Sea of Red hasn't waned. First game was the '72 OU game with Dad, 45? yard line, East Stadium, card section. Still to this day, he won't tell me how much he had to pay for those tickets, but the day is embedded in the memory banks like it was yesterday. Too bad we lost that game, but it did solidify that I do bleed RED. He no longer is able to attend the games :( , however, I now take my daughter to the games to continue the tradition. She follows in her Dad's footsteps as a Yeller!! She still has trouble knowing exactly when to let up on the Hummm yell between plays, but that's okay, as why EVER quit yelling??!?!? It makes all around smile, to hear her doing her thing!!!

I still think Elvis Peacock played for OU for like 8 years!!!
-
Season ticket holder since '92. Game Day participant since late 70's buying up tickets outside the stadium prior to that.
Haven't made it to a Husker Max tailgate, but hope to change that soon in '12.

Look forward to posting on the forums, and am sure from some, It'll be let known, my opinion or sheer nonsense is wrong.
No matter. I'll keep posting anyways. :Biggrin:

Go Big RED!!!

Welcome to the madness TW. Thanks for the info and thanks for finally doing the right thing and spending the coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back