• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fight Hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is truly a bad thing. He was a man amongst boys.

Unfortunately for us, I think of him as the the kind of man who means something when he says it; meaning he's both a man of honor but also one who thinks things through. That makes me fear his decision to leave was quite real. I can't blame him given some of the nonsense. I just fear he might not reconsider. Like I said, It is a truly bad thing.

This board will lose a lot if *** is indeed gone. Folks with a little bit of access to the program who also have an understanding of the game and are willing to share some of what they can are few and far between. It'd be a shame if that was lost here over a couple of folks that were allowed to stick around to long, who bring nothing but weird thread stalking.

Last edited:

I don't quite get his losing it reacting to a pretty mild criticism three pages in front of his rebuttal. Could be a personal crisis at home, hence his goodbye until the season begins.

I didn't realize he had left and have no idea why nor really care. I have recently been very absent from this site for my own reason and it has nothing to do with anything said to me or about me. just needed to place higher priority things in life more to the forefront. i still mill about but mostly just to keep up to date. bottom line is a break from time to time can be very refreshing and I hope *** comes back but if not i totally understand and respect his decision.

ShortSideOption is one of the main reasons I bothered to subscribe to this board, and I did so primarily so I could thank him for his contributions here. He is one of a very, very small group of people I will stop and read every single time they have something to say. I sincerely hope we haven't seen the last of him. The man dedicates so much time, effort and detail in his offerings, you'd think he was getting paid to do so. He isn't. *** is a HuskerMax All-Star.

How can someone hate a person they don't know??

Unfortunately it happens a lot, but I hear ya.

In this particular case, I think it's just good old fashioned jealousy. Reminds me of being 10 and having my little sister pitch a blue fit because I got a bigger pork chop than she did. She cried, she whined, she made a complete and utter ass of herself at the dinner table (primarily because my dad was out of town on business that night and mom didn't know what to do with her). Eventually I caved and gave her the bigger pork chop. She ate about a third of it and smothered what was left in ketchup so I wouldn't want it back. Yeah, it's that kind of jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back