• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Favorite all time Pelini quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
I recall the overtime loss at Texas Tech in Lubbock. I seem to recall the post game presser at Jones Stadium, a reporter asked “where does your team go from here after this loss?”

“The bus?” Pelini responded.

:Mfclap:

Last edited:

And then there was the “that guy is a total f****ing p****y. A total f*****g p***y”.

Referring of course to SE.

Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif

To hopefully either, fully enrage the thread, or to end it.... Here ya go......
5)“I didn't really have any relationship with the A.D. The guy, you guys saw him, the guy is a total p----. I mean, he is, and he's a total c---.”

4) “I said to (assistant coach Rick Kaczenski) at one point, I said this job is killing me. I said I don't want to die doing this job. I meant it. I was like, I don't want to have a heart attack on this job.”

3) “To have core values means you have to be about something, you have to represent something, you have to have something that is important to you. [Eichorst] is a f------ lawyer who makes policies. That’s all he’s done since he’s been here is hire people and make policies to cover his own ass.”

2) “He goes, I disagree that I haven't supported you. I said, 'Hey bud, you can't support someone under a f-ing rock.' I said, to do your job at this level, in a place like this, you gotta be a grown-ass f-ing man ... to lead something. I said you can't lead anything under a f-ing rock. I said you don't spend any time with us. Our players don't even know who you are. That isn't leadership."

1) “I’d rather f------ work at McDonald’s than work with some of those guys. Not that there is anything bad about working at McDonald’s.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back