• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice Thread (8/17/17) Photos & Video Added

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
9:15 a.m. start. Practice open for media to observe. Coach Langsdorf, requested offensive assistants, 4-6 selected offensive players available afterward.

Keep in mind that the staff plans to start Arkansas State preparation next Monday giving them two weeks to prepare for the opening game.

Parsons has set his visit for the Wisconsin game. Pretty positive write-up

Parsons has told Adam Friedman of Rivals that he’s set with two visits for this season, his leaders. While he’s planning on visiting Ohio State for their game vs. Penn State on October 28th, he’ll be visiting Nebraska for the Wisconsin game first on October 7th. You know, the same game the Huskers will be wearing the 1997 throwbacks?

If you think defeating Urban Meyer & the Buckeyes is just a pipe dream for Parsons, I invite you to read this from Micah himself. He thinks very, very highly of Mike Riley, John Parrella & the entire program in Lincoln:

"At Nebraska I liked how everything is so close together, the facilities, the coaching staff, how coach Riley really believes in turning things around at Nebraska and bringing back championships," said Parsons. "They have one of, if not the, best facilities that I've seen on all my visits. They just really stick out to me.”

Look for a big visitor list for that game, folks.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back