• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Listen to Eddie Vedder tell the story about that time he worked a shift at Easy Str

gardenjam

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Fun read

http://www.1077theend.com/blogs/exc...bout-time-he-worked-shift-easy-street-records

Finally, the phone is picked up and in a rushed baritone voice…

Voice: "Um, hey. Yeah, Easy Street?”

Matt: "Where’s Clarke? This is Matt, who is this?”

Voice: “Well, he’s kind of busy, I’m just helping you guys out.”

Matt: “...and you are?”

Voice: “This is Ed. Eddie. Ya know I come in all the time? Eddie from Pearl Jam. I got it covered. Clarke and I are working great together, but it is really busy. I have the day off, I’ll help out. This cash register you have is the same I had at a gas station I worked at a while back, gotta go.”

Matt stared at the phone, looked at his girlfriend and said, “Eddie Vedder is running the shop"

Fun read

http://www.1077theend.com/blogs/exc...bout-time-he-worked-shift-easy-street-records

Finally, the phone is picked up and in a rushed baritone voice…

Voice: "Um, hey. Yeah, Easy Street?”

Matt: "Where’s Clarke? This is Matt, who is this?”

Voice: “Well, he’s kind of busy, I’m just helping you guys out.”

Matt: “...and you are?”

Voice: “This is Ed. Eddie. Ya know I come in all the time? Eddie from Pearl Jam. I got it covered. Clarke and I are working great together, but it is really busy. I have the day off, I’ll help out. This cash register you have is the same I had at a gas station I worked at a while back, gotta go.”

Matt stared at the phone, looked at his girlfriend and said, “Eddie Vedder is running the shop"

That's friggin cool

At one point during the day, Eddie had been made aware of a man in a wheelchair somewhere down the street in line. Eddie went up to him, stopped traffic along the street, scooted him into the store, and brought him to the front of the line to chat with people on the phone, then to buy tickets. A woman started yelling at Eddie about how he couldn’t let people cut in line.

She and Eddie got into it. She asked for his name so she could get him fired. He said, "Go right ahead."
:Rolf:

A woman started yelling at Eddie about how he couldn’t let people cut in line.

She and Eddie got into it. She asked for his name so she could get him fired. He said, "Go right ahead."
:Mfclap::Rockon:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back