• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Erstad optimistic for the upcoming season

Hope he is right. I could really use a good baseball season, after the end to the football season and the recent tough losses in hoops. :)

Here is to a successful season! :Cheers:
https://www.nmnathletics.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211417728

Lincoln – The Nebraska baseball team will host a free fan fest on Friday, Feb. 3, at the Hawks Championship Center. The event is free to the public and is scheduled to run from 6 to 8 p.m. Fans do not need to pre-register for the event and the first 1,000 fans will receive a free piece of Valentino’s pizza and a bottle of water.

Download for more info.

Last edited:

Hope he is right. I could really use a good baseball season, after the end to the football season and the recent tough losses in hoops. :)
Was just thinking the same thing... between football and basketball, baseball may be the closest to a conference title. This is a little out of the ordinary for Erstad to say something like this so definitively. Hopefully in time things go well.

I did find it interesting that Joe Acker was a very real possibility for CF. When watching his videos from recruiting, he was a stud.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back