• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

End Game

leaving for a week long trip to Mexico for a wedding two days after this comes out in theaters. won't have time to go see it before we leave. what are the odds i actually make it to the theater without hearing every spoiler by the time i get back? -15.9%?

I haven’t watched a single Marvel movie from Iron Man in. I’ve just never been into comic books. I want to start though. I have the order list in which to watch them. Some sites say to skip the Hulk in between Iron Man and some say don’t. Any opinions on that?

I haven’t watched a single Marvel movie from Iron Man in. I’ve just never been into comic books. I want to start though. I have the order list in which to watch them. Some sites say to skip the Hulk in between Iron Man and some say don’t. Any opinions on that?
You can skip Hulk, not great and really doesn't do much for the "series".

You don't have to be into comic books to watch superhero movies. I haven't read a comic book in 40 years and I have seen all of the movies except for Thor The Dark World.

If you like Star Ways, Lord of the Rings, Game of Throwns, or any other fantasy/scifi stuff you will like them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back