• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Eli Richter Kearney Catholic is N

Okay, time for a spreadsheet guru to straighten this out! I can only come at you with opinions and lack numbers to bring it up.

But if we did a simple calculation of quarters played divided by quarters available and use Scholarship OL in one group vs walk on OL in the other..... I would say that "odds are" you get a bigger number in the scholarship group.

All that said, I hope that E. Ritcher is a kid that comes to Nebraska, has a great time, earns some PT or starts, pushes himself and other to get better, gets the degree of his choosing....

Okay, time for a spreadsheet guru to straighten this out! I can only come at you with opinions and lack numbers to bring it up.

But if we did a simple calculation of quarters played divided by quarters available and use Scholarship OL in one group vs walk on OL in the other..... I would say that "odds are" you get a bigger number in the scholarship group.

All that said, I hope that E. Ritcher is a kid that comes to Nebraska, has a great time, earns some PT or starts, pushes himself and other to get better, gets the degree of his choosing....
Agree 100%

Wow. I'm impressed Pop Corn and 36 Blast. You guys have a disagreement without name calling, testing each others manhood or any other personal jabs. We disagree. Ok.....fair enough. What are you guys doing on this site? :Mfclap: Well done gentlemen.

Seriously, what’s wrong with these two? C’mon, you gotta want it! Dig deeper! You play to win the game!

Wow. I'm impressed Pop Corn and 36 Blast. You guys have a disagreement without name calling, testing each others manhood or any other personal jabs. We disagree. Ok.....fair enough. What are you guys doing on this site? :Mfclap: Well done gentlemen.
;):nod: You have to intentionally WANT to be an ass to derail a really interesting thread.

You may or may not be, but I have no idea why you would post something like this on a thread that celebrates the kid's decision to join the Huskers as a walk on. Not like you at all.:Thumbsdown:

We should start a walk-on thread and I could pin the phrase "Thank you for walking on. The fact you have likely turned down a scholarship at a FCS or D2 school to follow your dream of playing for Nebraska is truly admirable. You are joining the most historic walk-on program in the country. Nebraska has developed more walk-on's into on-field contributors than any other school around. Be that as it may, there's still an 80% chance you'll be practice fodder for five years - if you don't get tired of sharpening the talents of the rest of the roster and calling it quits sooner."

We should start a walk-on thread and I could pin the phrase "Thank you for walking on. The fact you have likely turned down a scholarship at a FCS or D2 school to follow your dream of playing for Nebraska is truly admirable. You are joining the most historic walk-on program in the country. Nebraska has developed more walk-on's into on-field contributors than any other school around. Be that as it may, there's still an 80% chance you'll be practice fodder for five years - if you don't get tired of sharpening the talents of the rest of the roster and calling it quits sooner."

Can we have you interview a statistically significant number of walk ons to find out how many of them regret that decision?

"Rudy....Rudy....Rudy"!!!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back