• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Eli Richter Kearney Catholic is N

Not to be a d*ck, but the odds aren't slanted that way.
You may or may not be, but I have no idea why you would post something like this on a thread that celebrates the kid's decision to join the Huskers as a walk on. Not like you at all.:Thumbsdown:

You may or may not be, but I have no idea why you would post something like this on a thread that celebrates the kid's decision to join the Huskers as a walk on. Not like you at all.:Thumbsdown:

I think we all celebrate this young man's decision. I know I do! But there was a comment that stated, "Odds are this kid will eventually be a starter." N2FL correctly pointed out that the "odds" are actually against him based on many reasons. That was all. It's no slight to the kid. N2FL is actually correct with his comment.

I think we all celebrate this young man's decision. I know I do! But there was a comment that stated, "Odds are this kid will eventually be a starter." N2FL correctly pointed out that the "odds" are actually against him based on many reasons. That was all. It's no slight to the kid. N2FL is actually correct with his comment.
We disagree.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back