• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ed Morrow transferring

Cuz Miles was (12-18, 6-12) this year and hasn't been able to get his team to play competitively with any sort of consistency.

That still doesn't explain why no one gives a crap that UNO and Crayton missed on Daum as well. It's an easy criticism to make now, but Miles wasn't the only one off in his evaluation of Daum.

That still doesn't explain why no one gives a crap that UNO and Crayton missed on Daum as well. It's an easy criticism to make now, but Miles wasn't the only one off in his evaluation of Daum.
I see what you are saying, however, Miles has this tendency to not recruit Nebraska at all. He seems to shun the thought of recruiting in his own back yard.

We're any of those three really off?

I don't know. Everyone seems to think Daum was Nebraska's version of Pistol Pete and Miles refused to recruit him. Maybe he should have been offered. I don't really know. I know that for some reason no one else brings up that Crayton and UNO both passed on him as well. Why is that? Was he not a fit for what they run?

I see what you are saying, however, Miles has this tendency to not recruit Nebraska at all. He seems to shun the thought of recruiting in his own back yard.

I don't disagree, but that only makes UNO and Crayton overlooking him that much more puzzling because they do recruit instate kids.

I don't know. Everyone seems to think Daum was Nebraska's version of Pistol Pete and Miles refused to recruit him. Maybe he should have been offered. I don't really know. I know that for some reason no one else brings up that Crayton and UNO both passed on him as well. Why is that? Was he not a fit for what they run?
I didn't see him play much. Anyway, he might be just where he was supposed to be.

I would guess Miles not meeting expectations and Nebraska basketball being where it is.

I agree, if Miles were winning more it wouldn't be an issue, but UNO lost to SDSU in the Summit League final and yet nary a peep about them not recruiting Daum. Of all the things to go after Miles for, this one just seems like a reach considering the other two schools didn't offer him either. Maybe I'm missing something though.

I agree, if Miles were winning more it wouldn't be an issue, but UNO lost to SDSU in the Summit League final and yet nary a peep about them not recruiting Daum. Of all the things to go after Miles for, this one just seems like a reach considering the other two schools didn't offer him either. Maybe I'm missing something though.

I think it's just more to talk about. There are probably other Nebraska athletes who Miles missed out on that could have made a much bigger difference. Plus, there are many other reasons that Miles is on the hot seat.

In my opinion, Daum is where he should be.

I think it's just more to talk about. There are probably other Nebraska athletes who Miles missed out on that could have made a much bigger difference. Plus, there are many other reasons that Miles is on the hot seat.

In my opinion, Daum is where he should be.
:Thumbsup:

Not to defend Miles, but why is Crayton and UNO off the hook for not recruiting Daum yet Miles gets roasted?
Everybody missed on him because he was pretty ordinary in h.s. Daum is not even on the list of reasons why tim miles is a failure at NU.

Last edited:

Everybody missed on him because he was pretty ordinary in h.s. Daum is not even on the list of reasons why tim miles is a failure at NU.

It's on the list of at least one person, hence why I quoted him in my first post.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back