• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ed Morrow transferring

I honestly thought after the season was over and who I could see starting next season and I pictured morrow coming over the bench with the improvement of Jordy. Sucks losing him but if the talent performs to their star level we should be OK. Be interested to hear as to what the real reason is to leaving.

Both surprising and not surprising at the same time. Probably didn't believe in the vision of the program.

Both surprising and not surprising at the same time. Probably didn't believe in the vision of the program.

He makes it pretty clear in the article I posted. He has pro aspirations and zero faith in Miles being able to get him there.

I honestly thought after the season was over and who I could see starting next season and I pictured morrow coming over the bench with the improvement of Jordy. Sucks losing him but if the talent performs to their star level we should be OK. Be interested to hear as to what the real reason is to leaving.

LMAO. Post of the year. Classic Husker fan, if they stay they are the "greatest ever", if they leave, we "didn't need him anyway."

Love it!

LMAO. Post of the year. Classic Husker fan, if they stay they are the "greatest ever", if they leave, we "didn't need him anyway."

Love it!

Well I feel honored that you think my post is post of the year material. Morrow would be a good high energy guy coming off the bench behind jordy and not have much of a drop off on the rebounding aspect of the game. Morrow drove me crazy as a lot of the times if he got the ball on the block no matter double teamed or not he'd dribble and attempt a reverse lay up & it drove me insane. Noting but well wishes he finds a good landing spot. Our starting 5 next year should/could be. Jordy, Roby, Copeland, Taylor & Watson. Not including the Miami transfer that reshirted this year as I don't know where he fits in. Long athletic lineup that can get out push the pace.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back