1. You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.
    Dismiss Notice

Dylan Jorgensen is N

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by TheOneders, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Greatest Fan of All

Greatest Fan of All The Legend 10 Year Member

Cool, but I don't think he'll ever get to use a running start for a FG in a game.

2. 2legit2quit

2legit2quit Recruit 2 Year Member

Looks like a normal approach. He's controlled when he stops, he would have been carried forward by momentum if he had been running. Just my opinion on the video.
    I don't think that distance for a decent kicker, with a stand and no bodies in front of him, is that crazy. If he did that with a holder and some 7-foot brooms or something in front of him, now that would be very impressive. We also don't know how far it went through the goalposts.

3. LarstheRed

LarstheRed Junior Varsity 5 Year Member

Tough crowd. I thought it looked like a solid effort. His ball got up pretty quick, didn’t have a ton of left or right movement, and he looked smooth and I strained. Overall, not a bad looking kicker.

4. Beareye

Beareye Red Shirt 2 Year Member

That could come in handy some day

5. CO4NU

CO4NU Scout Team 5 Year Member

Yep.......Pickerings kickering has been shimmering. Hope no one is considering tinkering with his recent blistering kickerings!

I know I'm no longer whispering about Pickering!

Greatest Fan of All likes this.