• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Double standard from Bo regarding twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo, using twitter and players using twitter are different. Ive been following the players for the last month, and yes they can devulge a lot of info. And also some stuff that actually makes one stop and think why in the world would you post that. Made me look at them in a different light. When Bo posts, and im sure its bo, usually in comedy or just plain fact. If bo posted like the players did id want him banned from twitter too.

I like that he jokes like he does on Twitter. Fans (not just Husker fans) need to relax more often than not, and a little levity can go a long way.

Some people really do need to lighten up...

Really? who isn't "light"? Just saying that the guy keeps pulling the coaching equivalent of "I got your nose!" I'm already looking forward to next year's twitter announcement that he's leaving Nebraska for a new coaching challenge in Cleveland. Go Crush! Tee hee, I made people google the Cleveland Crush! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back