• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Doesn't look good for urban meyer

IF Urb stays, which I think he will, there will be a lot of ammo for negative recruiting against him for the duration of his career there. Maybe just enough to give him heart troubles again within the next 2-3 years.

I can’t believe the tOSU AD is taking vacation right now. I would be willing to bet it wasn’t his idea.

Yes, the Ohio State athletic director is, according to WSYX in Columbus, out of the office this week on vacation — smack dab in the middle of a 14 day investigation into who knew (and did) what in the growing Zach Smith and Urban Meyerscandal that has quickly swept up the Buckeyes football program. The TV station reached out to Smith prior to running their report but he declined to answer questions, something that he will do for OSU if needed via telephone.

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcspor...still-set-for-cfp-selection-committee-duties/

I can’t believe the tOSU AD is taking vacation right now. I would be willing to bet it wasn’t his idea.

Yes, the Ohio State athletic director is, according to WSYX in Columbus, out of the office this week on vacation — smack dab in the middle of a 14 day investigation into who knew (and did) what in the growing Zach Smith and Urban Meyerscandal that has quickly swept up the Buckeyes football program. The TV station reached out to Smith prior to running their report but he declined to answer questions, something that he will do for OSU if needed via telephone.

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcspor...still-set-for-cfp-selection-committee-duties/
Actually it is a perfect time. At this point he shouldnt be involved in the investigation and being on vacation helps diminish his involvement.

I will say the toys and pics thing shows that we were correct about Smith. The guy is an idiot. I understand that he probably did not want his wife to see them. So rent a PO box for goodness sake. Don't have them delivered to the office.

I will say the toys and pics thing shows that we were correct about Smith. The guy is an idiot. I understand that he probably did not want his wife to see them. So rent a PO box for goodness sake. Don't have them delivered to the office.

Apparently the "ship to work" practice is pretty popular. I have two coworkers that use it quite often. I can't count the number of times that I've signed for Jimmy Choo shoes and high performance car parts when those two aren't in the office.

Apparently the "ship to work" practice is pretty popular. I have two coworkers that use it quite often. I can't count the number of times that I've signed for Jimmy Choo shoes and high performance car parts when those two aren't in the office.
Maybe but shoes and car parts are not sex toys.

I ship stuff to work because we have a mail room and I don't have to worry about someone stealing my Amazon package off of my door step. I think of it as a fringe benefit

I ship stuff to work because we have a mail room and I don't have to worry about someone stealing my Amazon package off of my door step. I think of it as a fringe benefit

Yep, I've done the same because there are package thiefs in my neighborhood, and at least when I'm at work I know it will arrive. I haven't ordered thousands of dollars of sex toys like that coach though haha. I would think a PO box would have been a better choice for him, but I digress. Probably shouldn't have had the extra encounters in the office either... What a D-Bag

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back