• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does It Really Matter?

Ain't that the truth. Zac Lee was so bad it was painful to watch. You have to have a QB. Which of course is why either Tanner Lee or POB (or both) have to be good or the MR experiment is going to end sooner rather than later.
I wonder if the 2009 team would have won the big 12 if they would have burned Martinez's redshirt.

I maintain its still just a way to quickly get the ball to the perimeter. Functions well as our option game used to. It's about putting a fast, shifty runner on the periphery. Still has to be used judiciously, IMO, or you expose yourself to quick turnovers in open space. I'm not anxious to see what the Buckeyes superior athletes could do anticipating a predictable passing game.

Not all screens get the ball to the perimeter. You can maintain all you want but the reality is different.

C

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back