• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dodgers v. Nationals

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
The Dodgers came into this inning, the fifth, with out a hit, now they have 3 straight singles, with one out. They trail 1 - 0. GO BLUE!!!

Last edited:

Two down with that strike out. And hit to the SS, throw to first and the inning is over, Dodgers leave the bases full with no runs through top of the 5th.

Last edited:
While the hate can't match up to Yankee level...screw the Dodgers. Go Nats!!!

While the hate can't match up to Yankee level...screw the Dodgers. Go Nats!!!
I'm with ya on the Yankee level, however, I grew up a Dodgers fan(didn't have pro baseball in S. Florida when I was a youngin'). It's strange I guess, but it's how I became both a Dolphins fan, Rams fan, Dodgers fan and a Marlins fan.... Not a lot to root about last so many decades.....:(

Quit whining, you got two rings with the Marlins and the Hershiser ring with the Dodgers. Try being a Padres fan.:Bananalazy:

I'm with ya on the Yankee level, however, I grew up a Dodgers fan(didn't have pro baseball in S. Florida when I was a youngin'). It's strange I guess, but it's how I became both a Dolphins fan, Rams fan, Dodgers fan and a Marlins fan.... Not a lot to root about last so many decades.....:(

That was a great pick off at first, no doubt at all about that one..... Great job Urias.

Nats bring in their 4th pitcher of the night. Sammy Solis. Game tied 1 - 1 top of the 7th, Dodgers with 2 on, 1 out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back