• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Do you watch other conferences?

Knight

Red Shirt
20 Year Member
If you our a broader college basketball fan then just the Huskers, what conferences draw you to the television when you have time? For me it is Big 10 non Husker games first, then about a tie between Big East and Big 12.

I’m in love with Big 12 basketball. I probably watch more Big 12 basketball than Big 10. I watch a lot of college basketball though, any conference.

I'm watching the Houston at Wichita state game right now. Good teams.Houston up 16 with 8 minutes left.

On BTN. OSU-Minney just finished. PSU-NwU next. Then a couple ladies games. After that, they finish off the day with figure skating w/ funny looking sticks.

Hell, I'm watching UC Irvine(8 - 13) playing UC Santa Barbara(13 - 5) right now. I have been a fan of the Jayhawks since the early 80's, so I watch them whenever I can. Lived just outside of Tulsa for over a decade, almost went to TU out of high school, so I root for them also. Now, living in Nevada, I have adopted the Wolfpack as another team I like, and they just won tonight to take sole possession of the Mountain West at 18 - 3 and 7 - 0. They beat a game Boise St. squad 74 - 68. I'll watch a bunch of games during the regular season and as many as possible during March Madness.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back