• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Do you trust the development with this staff? We are going to find out!

I just had a friend tell me to buy tickets to Indi for B1G championship before reading the last few posts! I was trying to bring him back down to earth. Yes, it could happen, but with all of the question marks and lack of depth I’m not going to expect it. I’m optimistic for the future, I just don’t see it happening as quickly as a lot of people think. Maybe I’m just jaded from the last 20 years. I’m going with 8 reg season wins.
I'm also thinking 8-9 regular season wins, but looking at the schedules of the B1G West teams, we could have a shot at ending up in the B1G Championship Game if we go 5-4 but especially if we go 6-3 in conference. The teams look very even, top to bottom, so I expect it to look somewhat similar to this year except with Northwestern having at least a few losses. Wisconsin (Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State), Northwestern (MIchigan State, Ohio State), and Iowa (Michigan, Penn State) are likely to lose some crossover games in addition to whoever wins the matchups between them. Unless someone like Minnesota or Nebraska gets hot, I don't see anyone in the West finishing with less than 2 conference losses, so the division winner will probably be determined by head-to-head wins. At that point it would be a crap-shoot because it could be a three-way tie at the top.

Buddy of mine gets a new hip next Wednesday, he's only 39. Lemme know how it goes I'm sure your insight will help him a little bit.

An acquaintance of mine (elderly lady) just had this done using the newer (less invasive) method. She was literally up and walking the next day, minimal pain meds. I suspect your buddy carries more weight that she does, though.

An acquaintance of mine (elderly lady) just had this done using the newer (less invasive) method. She was literally up and walking the next day, minimal pain meds. I suspect your buddy carries more weight that she does, though.
5'11" 235#. My guess is he'll be down to 215# by the end of it all

Buddy of mine gets a new hip next Wednesday, he's only 39. Lemme know how it goes I'm sure your insight will help him a little bit.
Going great, day three and am walking and off pain meds. Works fine. Is his anterior or posterior entry? Mine was anterior, keeps traumatizes a minimum.

Not just in Tennessee. Over the last 15 years my 99% kool-aide and 1% mix has become 1% Kool-aide and 99% mix. Can't believe how fast the season goes.

iu
&
iu

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back