• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Do you think Martinez will be ready next week? And Mo?

Washington was crying on the sidelines after he came out with his injury, which is not a good sign.

I hope it was just in frustration.

Bunch would have done just fine EXCEPT that he got ZERO pass pro and that SF punted instead of going for the 1st on 4th and one.

Is this a joke? Bunch definitely wasn’t the only problem, but he did nothing to put us in a position to win. Fumbled snaps, terribly thrown balls, a costly interception to end the game, poor reads all game long, failing to check down to secondary receivers, etc.

I never like to criticize walk-ons, but if he ever starts again for us, we’re not winning.

Last edited:

Is this a joke? Bunch definitely wasn’t the only problem, but he did nothing to put us in a position to win. Fumbled snaps, terribly thrown balls, a costly interception to end the game, poor reads all game long, failing to check down to secondary receivers, etc.

I never like to criticize walk-ons, but if he ever starts again for us, we’re not winning.
Michigan's defense would destroy him.

As much as I hate to say it...if Martinez can't go Saturday they should take a RB move home to QB and teach him 5 or 6 option plays and go full Navy. Still lose but Michigan's defense will convince Bunch to quit the sport of football by halftime.

No. Bunch wouldn't have done just fine. He threw into double and triple coverage even when he had time. He should have had a couple more picks.
Even the TD to Morgan was A poor decision, but its hard to complain about that

Last edited:

I'm starting to get suspicious there's more to AM's injury then's been reported. Hope I'm wrong and he's 100% next Saturday........
In the post game, Frost said that AM looked good warming up today. I'm guessing they knew he wasn't going to play several days ago. No point in rushing him back with the direction things are going.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back