• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Diaco

alabamahusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
DC75C393-4D68-450C-B73D-D9769993691D.jpeg
According to a buddy of mine and after looking at this tweet, it looks like Diaco is taking over...
Yikes

Insane.

Yes, OU's defense sucks.

Unbelievable to fathom Bob Diaco now a defensive coordinator again. Think about this ... he has been defensive coordinator for Notre Dame, Nebraska, and now Oklahoma. Three of the winningest teams and most storied programs in college football history. Bob Diaco. Mind-blowing.

EDIT: I'm seeing a replacement has not yet been made official. Still apparently just rumor stage. Mention also of Ruffin McNeill being a candidate for the job.

Last edited:

Insane.

Yes, OU's defense sucks.

Unbelievable to fathom Bob Diaco now a defensive coordinator again. Think about this ... he has been defensive coordinator for Notre Dame, Nebraska, and now Oklahoma. Three of the winningest teams and most storied programs in college football history. Bob Diaco. Mind-blowing.

EDIT: I'm seeing a replacement has not yet been made official. Still apparently just rumor stage. Mention also of Ruffin McNeill being a candidate for the job.

Not official for sure...
And honestly I can’t imagine it will come to fruition. What a train wreck that would be.
Again...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back