• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

De'Mornay highlight video

BARNUM is back

Son of NUM
5 Year Member
no takes here. De'Mornay posted a fun highlight video of himself on twitter.

Really going to miss him. I think his talent was bigger than his performance here. Can't wait to Spielman and Morgan get loose in this new offense. it may not be our deepest position, but that is a really talented pair to throw out there

giphy.gif

Last edited:

I wish someone in the athletic department (not the coaches) was available to consult with guys coming off injuries and/or considering redshirt seasons. I thought DPE should have redshirted the year after his horrible knee injury, and I think that was validated in his performance that year.

Similarly, I hope that Chris Jones is ready to go for the NFL combine, but I doubt he'll have his speed back.

It seems like there are kids in both football and men's basketball where there are kids playing as freshmen for no reason other than the coach's job might be in question: Jaylin Bradley, Avery Roberts, Nana Akenten, and Thorir Thorbjarnarson from just this year. Seems like it isn't fair to the kids to not have someone looking out for what may be their best interest. There are always outliers, but the odds aren't great for most freshmen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back