• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Deadpool 2

I've been reading about all the easter eggs in the movie, and found out there was 1 mid-credits scene that proved to be too much for test audiences, so it was removed from the final release.

Without spoiling too much, there are mid-credits scenes where DP travels back in time to make a few corrections. One of them was to travel to late 1800s Austria to kill baby Hitler.

Reese told the website UpRoxx, “We shot it and we put it in front of an audience. He’s got the crib and he’s standing in the German nursery and he’s leaning over the crib to do it and there was kind of this, ‘ohhhhh.’ And we thought we don’t want to leave the crowd on an ‘ohhhhh.’ So it ended up coming out. … Our last moment was Deadpool saying ‘Maximum effort!’ as he goes in to throttle the baby. It does make you squeamish.”

Added sceenwriter Paul Wernick to UpRoxx, “There’s even a draft of that scene where we back it up even more where he’s standing over baby Hitler and says, ‘God, that is a toughie.’ He finds a Sharpie and draws a mustache on the baby – a little baby mustache – and says “Maximum effort!’” before doing the deed.

Even Deadpool has his limits, apparently.

I also read that TJ miller ('Weasel') had a falling out with Ryan Reynolds (and the industry), so TJ won't be in any future DP/Xforce movies

Last edited:

Deadpool: "Four or five moments. That's all it takes to be a hero. People think you wake up a hero, brush your teeth a hero, ejaculate into a soap dispenser a hero. But now, being a hero, it's only a few moments. Few moments doing the ugly stuff no one else will do."

Colossus (looking at his own hands and smells his fingers in disgust): “Bozhe moi.”

Last edited:
Cable: "I'm retrieving something from my utility bag."

Weasel: "It's a go
ddamn fanny pack and you know it, you sick sonovabitch! The difference is night and day."

Last edited:

Cable: "I use a device to slide through time. The longer I travel, the harder it is to control. I got two charges: One to get me here, one to get me home."

Wade Wilson
: [looks at the camera] "Well, that's just lazy writing."

Cable: "I use a device to slide through time. The longer I travel, the harder it is to control. I got two charges: One to get me here, one to get me home."

Wade Wilson
: [looks at the camera] "Well, that's just lazy writing."

Firefist: [trying to get the collar off of Deadpool's neck] "We need a code."

Domino: "Try, uh... seven?"

Deadpool: "Settle down, Captain Lucky, it's not gonna be one number."

[Firefist presses the number 7 and unlocks the collar]

Deadpool: "God, that's lazy writing."

Weasel: "Meet Bedlam."

Deadpool: "Cool name. Superpowers?"

Bedlam: "I can distort electrical fields. Including the one inside your brain, causing anxiety, confusion, pain."

Deadpool: "So, basically, you're Dave Matthews."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back