• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dead End?

It is OK for someone to say something positive about the team of which you claim to be a fan.

Of course it is. But that is not what is going down on this thread. On this here thread, folks are making fun of one of our Big 10 brothers, and that is not OK.

:mad:

For those of us who have a high regard for the Big 10, it is trolling!

So stop trolling! It upsets me!

It upsets me because it is annoying!

:to: "Paramus, please stop acting like ***. You are better than that."

Last edited:

That's funny. The next time Iowa recovers a fumble the TV announcer should say "The Eyes have it!"

I watched a So. Carolina-Arkansas game once where the announcer said - and I kid you not - "the Cocks are now on top of the 'Backs" after SC took the lead back from Arky.

Here's a shot of one of Iowa City's newest attractions.

DumpsterFire2.jpg

Dumpster Fire, I get it, now that is funny, unless you were homeless and living in that dumpster then it is not so funny.

Of course it is. But that is not what is going down on this thread. On this here thread, folks are making fun of one of our Big 10 brothers, and that is not OK.

Sometimes it is best to just not post anything and move on to another thread. Taking a humorous thread down the path you have is just a poor reflection on you. Your self righteous attitude should also be checked at the door.

C

1423513675105.jpg

C

Every now and again I'll click into a thread that is in apparent mayhem yet from my view I can't quite figure out why, it's because for a split second I forget I blocked a certain nincompoop sometime last season.

God Bless the 'ignore' feature.

Every now and again I'll click into a thread that is in apparent mayhem yet from my view I can't quite figure out why, it's because for a split second I forget I blocked a certain nincompoop sometime last season.

God Bless the 'ignore' feature.
Where do you find the ignore feature?

So just an observation about iowa. We are the Cornhuskers often shortened to "Huskers" Which makes sense because in the term Corn Husker the person doing the husking is the Husker. It would not make sense for us to be called the corn as that is only talking about the plant we are husking. So why then does Iowa shorten to the "Hawks" They are the hawk EYES referring to the eye of a hawk. So shouldn't their shortened version be the "eyes" not the "Hawks"?

Just throwing it out there.
Welllllllll, then!! How about the Gamecocks?????? :Rolf:

"Well, yes, I lost to Iowa, but I didn't make a habit of it."

"You act like I've reached a dead end!"

20141115_ajw_sh5_146.JPG.0.jpg

Last edited:

"Look, I NEVER lost to Iowa. Even Tom Osborne can't say that. That is why I don't understand why I am here."

57c4dda02ea58.image.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back