• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dead End?

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
20170815_085656.jpg

Took this picture today. I think it's self-explanatory.

Footballwise, this picture says a lot. From coach Riley's perspective, Iowa is a dead end. He has never beaten them.

Last edited:

Footballwise, this picture says a lot. From coach Riley's perspective, Iowa is a dead end. He has never beaten them.
How to win friends and influence people, proudly brought to you by Paramus. Get your tickets now, they are going fast.

Please excuse Paramus. He's an Iowa fan today.

Yesterday he was an Ohio State fan, or was it Oregon, or Penn State, or . . . . .

Dang it, I can't remember.

Last edited:

How to win friends and influence people, proudly brought to you by Paramus. Get your tickets now, they are going fast.

I was just being honest. When I saw the photo, my 1st impression was how the photo was symbolic of how the Iowa football team has become a dead end/roadblock for MR's Huskers.

Yes, the sign can also viewed as Iowa being a dead end destination, but that was not my initial impression.

Please excuse Paramus. He's an Iowa fan today.

Yesterday he was an Ohio State fan, or was it Oregon, or Penn State, or . . . . .

Dang it, I can't remember.

I am not an Iowa fan, but I am also not a part of the "Iowa is our little brother" movement.

In 2015, Iowa had a 12-0 regular season. NU has not done that since 1997.

There are 13 other teams in the Big 10 (and 127 in the FBS) that form a coalition of competition. Without the competition, NU football would be meaningless. I have a tendency to appreciate and respect every CF team. They all have the same goals as we do, and they all work just as hard.

Nebraska has a tremendous commitment to CF, and they have great resources. They are better than most CF programs. But when disadvantaged Arkansas State comes to town, they will give it their best, and Husker fans will applaud them as they exit the stadium. I will applaud them as well, and keep on applauding them for 365.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back